The University of Port Harcourt invites candidates who chose the University as the first choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and got a minimum score of 180, to apply for Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the University.
The Schedule of the Screening Exercise is as stated below:
IMPORTANT DATES AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Generate Remita code for payment with your master, visa or verve card etc OR Print out Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Get a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Monday, 8th July 2019.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not over 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance. Reprint Photo Card a day to the examination.
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
They require candidates to come with:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2019, to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application they will disable Form at MID-NIGHT ON TUESDAY, 20TH AUGUST, 2019.
- Candidates who chose the University as the second choice may wish to apply but can be considered for admission ONLY when they change to the University as their First Choice. They must make such change latest September 20, 2019.
- Candidates must ensure their O’level results are uploaded to JAMB website latest, September 20, 2019, as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, And UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- For Technical support services during registration, send an email to [email protected]
- For further inquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
Candidates should login to REGISTRATION PORTAL for the Registration Procedure.
The ONLINE REGISTRATION will commence from Monday, 1st July 2019 – Tuesday, 20th August 2019