This is to formally welcome you to the Online portal for the OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Scheme (OBSS).
This scheme is for students already in any recognized higher institution/Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education that are on the regular programme.
OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Awards Eligibility.
- Must be indigenes of either Ilaje or Ese-Odo Local Government Area.
- Must be full-time students of recognised Private or Public Tertiary Institutions within the country as at 2017/2018 Academic Session;
- For scholarship award, applicants must have at least Second-Class Upper Division (or its equivalent).
- Postgraduates and students are in the Nigerian Law School are also eligible to apply.
- Special waiver/consideration will be given to applicants undergoing courses of interest to the Commission, which in include.
- Engineering, Medicine & Surgery, Medical Engineering, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Nursing, Midwifery, Medical Laboratory, Fisheries and Aquaculture, Architecture, Quantity Surveying, Geology/Geophysics, Computer Engineering.
- All other courses not listed above will be qualified for bursary award only.
- Part-time/sandwich, Pre-degree, NTI, Certificate/Diploma students and others from institutions not accredited by a relevant government agency are not qualified.
- We will entertain no change of Bank details after submission of application.
How to Apply for OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Awards.
You need to accompany every application for the OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship with the following documents:
- One recent Passport photograph;
- Evidence of Local Government Area of Origin;
- Admission Letter;
- School fees receipts (2017/2018 Academic Session);
- Student Identity Card;
- Evidence of Membership of either NAIS or FELGOS, and
- JAMB Registration Slip (where applicable)
Application Deadline: May 21st, 2019
Thanks for your Audience.
Hope you enjoyed reading this article? We need your feedback to improve our services.