The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has come up with some information that will be of use to the prospective Corps member both foreign and local graduates.
The information is about the document you will need at the orientation camp.
Failure to adhere to this Simple Rules will cause you being sent out of the orientation camp.
To avoid being sent out of the orientation camp, you are to come to the orientation camp with the following document stated below.
- Persons who studied in Nigeria should bring to camp:
- Degree HND Certificates or Statement of Results, Personal Identity Card from Institution of graduation.
- Foreign graduates should bring for verification, original copies of ALL their uploaded credentials and travel documents including International passport.
- Foreign graduates are to ensure that academic paper(s) must be translated in English Languages, They must present both versions for verification at the camp.
- Medical/veterinary Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists, Optometrists, Physiotherapists Nurses,
- And Public Environmental Health graduates should bring their professional licenses Or certificates Of full registration issued by their professional bodies.
- With effect from the 2018 Batch C Service Year, National Diploma (ND) certificate will be presented with other relevant documents by prospective corps members of Mono/Polytechnics as a precondition for registration.
Note: The information stated above are the required documents you are to come to the orientation camp with.
Do this and your three-week orientation course will be a success.
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is yet to announce the exact date of the orientation course.
Whenever they’re ready to let the cat out of the bag you’ll be the first to know about it.
Thanks for your Audience.
Hope you enjoyed reading this article? We need your feedback to improve our services.