The aim of this post is to show the Prospective Corps Members how to make payment on the NYSC portal using remita pay engine.
Before I give you the details on how to make payment on NYSC Portal, please note you can only make this payment during and after the NYSC online registration.
During the NYSC online registration, right before the biometric and photo capture. It will ask you to make payment or continue without payment.
How to Make Payment on NYSC Portal
The Prospective Corps Members should go to the portal home page (nysc.org.ng) and follow the following steps:
First Step is to click on “Login”.
Second Step: The Prospective Corps Members will enter their Email ID and Password to login.
Third Step: After a successful login, The Prospective Corps Members will click on “Proceed to Payment,” once it displays the payment confirmation page, the Prospective Corps Members will be redirected to Remita Payment Engine with various payment options.
Option A: For Cards and Wallet Payments;
Prospective Corps Members clicks on “Pay now with Cards or Wallets”
- PCM provides card details, pin and any other information required and if the transaction is successful, it loads the redirect URL.
- Click on the status of the transaction.
Option B: Paying in any Bank Branch:
- Copy the RRR number generated by NYSC portal and take to any of the approved banks. Click on “see bank branches” to view the banks.
- After making the payment at the bank branch, the Prospective Corps Members can check their payment status by clicking here.
- The Prospective Corps Members will input their transaction reference number/email id or phone number used in registering online.
- Click on “continue” to query Remita and view the transaction detail?
- Click on “Get status” to view the details of payments.
Thanks for your Audience.
Hope you enjoyed reading this article? We need your feedback to improve our services.