Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun, on Monday, disclosed that they have checked him for coronavirus.
The Governor declared that the result of the test is negative.
He disclosed this while fielding questions from newsmen at the start of the Ogun State Isolation center in Ikenne area of the state.
Since I came back from the party in London, I have attended the state Exco meeting on Tuesday, maintaining social distancing at the meeting.
“On Thursday, we had National Economic Council Meeting (NEC) and from that Thursday, I went into isolation.
I went into isolation, first to ensure there is a lapse of 14 days,
from the time I exposed myself to that party in London.
“ I also went into Isolation in line with my exposure at NEC and my Abuja trip.
“I want to tell you that since I came back from Abuja, this is my first appearance.”
“I have done the coronavirus test, and it is negative.” from The Governor.
- On the 30th of March 2020, Twenty (20) new confirmed cases of COVID-19 recorded in Nigeria
• Till date, One hundred thirty-one (131) cases have been confirmed, eight cases have been discharged and two deaths from COVID-19 recorded in Nigeria
• Of the Twenty(20) new cases reported on the 30th of March, Four(4) are in FCT, thirteen (13) are in Lagos, two (2) are in Kaduna, and one(1) in Oyo State.
• All new cases have mild to moderate symptoms and are currently receiving care.
• A multi-sectoral national emergency operations center (EOC), activated at level 3, continues to coordinate the national response activities
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public, click here from WHO.