Important Information from National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) 2019 Batch ‘B’ Stream II.
All Nigerian foreign graduates who have registered online for the 2019 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Service year and those who have been Exempted or Excluded from service can go to any of the Verification Centres closest and most convenient for them for the physical verification of their Credentials. The exercise is mandatory, please.
DATE FOR THE PHYSICAL VERIFICATION EXERCISE – 6TH-10TH AUGUST, 2019
|South West||Lagos||NYSC Secretariat, Old Census Office, Babs Animashaun Street, Surulere, Lagos|
|South East||Enugu||NYSC Secretariat, 2 Abakaliki Rd, GRA, Enugu|
|South-South||Rivers||NYSC Secretariat, 40 Ikwere RD, Port Harcourt, Rivers State|
|North East||Bauchi||NYSC Secretariat, Turaki Abdu RD, Fadamar Mada, Bauchi|
|North West||Kano||NYSC Secretariat, Gwarzo RD, Kano|
|North Central||FCT, Abuja||NYSC Orientation Camp, Kubwa, Abuja|
- All academic and professional credentials uploaded while registering online
- Nigerian international passport (residence permit e.t.c)
- Personal data form (printed from the dashboard)
- Other international passports (for dual citizens)
BATCH B, 2019 ADDENDUM
- Persons who studied in Nigeria should bring to camp: Degree HND Certificates Or Statement Of Results, Personal Identity Card from Institution of graduation.
- Foreign graduates should bring for verification, original copies Of ALL their uploaded credentials and travel documents including International passport.
- Foreign graduates are to ensure that academic paper(s) in Languages other than English must be translated into English, they must present both versions for verification at the camp.
- Medical/veterinary Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists, Optometrists, Physiotherapists Nurses And Public Environmental Health graduates should bring their professional licenses Or certificates Of full registration issued by their professional bodies.
- With effect from the 2018 Batch C Service Year, National Diploma (ND) certificate will be presented with other relevant documents by prospective corps members of Mono/Polytechnics as a precondition for registration.
Note: Above Is for your information and necessary action.
Source: National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) registration portal
Thanks for your Audience.
Hope you enjoyed reading this article? We need your feedback to improve our services.