The Sustainable Development International (SUSDEVI) is recruiting qualified candidates across the six geopolitical regions of Nigeria. Interested candidates should secure this opportunity using the guide as provided.
Successful candidates will work on the Market Access Project (MAP) and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) Action program which is aimed at providing market support to start-ups and SMEs and helping Nigeria achieve the United Nations SDGs.
We invite applications from interested and qualified candidates for immediate employment into the following positions:
- Project Manager, Market Access Project (MAP)
- 1Project Manager, SDGs Action
- 1Accounts and Finance Manager
- 1Deputy Accounts Officer
- Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation
- 1Project Coordinator, sub-state outstation
- Administrative Officer
- ICT and Social media officer
- Project Development/Innovation Officer
- Project Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation
- IEC and Training, Project Officer
- Procurement and Logistics, Project Officer
- Supervision, Project Officer
- Market Access Field Assistant
- SDGs Focal Officer, Health
- Agriculture and Food Security, SDGs Focal Officer
- Energy and Environment, SDGs Focal Officer,
- SDGs Focal Officer, Gender and Youth
- Education, SDGs Focal Officer
- SDGs Focal Officer, Partnerships
Qualifications and Requirements
Candidates must have a minimum of a post-secondary school qualification (OND, NCE, RN, HND, BSc, MSc, Ph.D., etc). Candidates must be citizens of Nigeria or non-Nigerians with required residency status for employment with the correct visa or work permit.
They will carry this recruitment out in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) and all other States in Nigeria except Adamawa, Borno and Yobe State. Candidates must live in Nigeria and be willing to work in diverse environments, including cities and remote locations.
Candidates must be able to read and write in the English language. It may request specific proof of English language proficiency.
Besides having good internet access, candidates must have a working email address (Gmail), access to YouTube and accounts in Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
They require these for the second stage of the recruitment process. Successful candidates must be available to start by February or March (latest) 2019.
How to Apply for Sustainable Development International Recruitment 2019: The mode of application is online.
Interested candidates should visit the official recruitment portal by clicking here to register and create a profile.
Application Closing Date: Monday, January 31, 2019.
Note: (If you encounter a Not Found or 404 Error during your application, do not panic. Just return after a while and the error should clear)
Just in case you have any difficulty in accessing the application, drop a comment and an expert is on the ground to guide you.
Thanks for your Audience.
Hope you enjoyed reading this article? We need your feedback to improve our services.