This is to invite all UTME candidates of the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education for the 2019/2020 admission exercise, who scored 160 and above in JAMB examination, including those that did not choose the institution and will change, to a screening exercise scheduled to run from Monday, July 8, 2019, to Wednesday, July 24th, 2019 at the University Auditorium, main campus, Rumuolumeni, Port Harcourt at 8 A.M. prompt.
THEY SCHEDULE THE SCREENING TO HOLD:
- Faculty of Business Studies: July 8 and 9, 2019.
- Office& Information Management, (Secretarial Studies)
2. Faculty of Education: July 10 and 11, 2019.
- Educational Psychology, Guidance & Counselling
- Early Childhood Education
- Special Education-Primary Education Studies
- Library and Information Science
- Educational Management
- Faculty of Humanities: July 15 and 16, 2019.
- Religious & Cultural Studies
- English and Communication Arts-Music
- Fine & Applied Arts-French and International Studies
- History and Diplomatic Studies
- Theatre Arts and Film Studies
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Science: July 17 and 18, 2019
- Integrated Science
- Computer Science-Computer Education
- Human Kinetics, Health & Safety Education
- Faculty of Social Sciences: July 22 and 23, 2019
- Political Science
- Social Studies
READ ALSO: 2019/2020 FUOYE Post UTME is out
- Faculty of Vocational and Technical Education: July 24th
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics & Hotel Management
- Technical Education
Procedure for Online Registration
- Visit the University Website www.iauoe.edu.ng.
- On ADMISSION Menu, click on “2019/2020UTME Screening.
- On the page that appears, click on “Register for 2019/2020 Session UTME Screening”.
- A page appears; Enter your JAMB Reg No. and click Register.
- If you are a FIRST-CHOICE candidate:
- Your details will appear.
- Click on Confirm to confirm your details.
- Enter your Phone No and E-mail & click on submit.
- An SMS and e-mail containing your login details will be sent to you. We will also display your login details on the page for you to copy and note.
- If you are NOT a FIRST-CHOICE candidate:
- Click on the UTME Registration button; a form will appear.
- Fill the form and click on submit.
- An SMS and e-mail containing your login details will be sent to you. It will also display your login details on the page for you to copy and note.
NB: Following instruction 6 above, remember to effect the change of institution to the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education from JAMB Portal.
Upload your O/level result if you registered for JAMB using awaiting the result.
- Click on Login and enter your username and password sent to your email/phone.
- You will be prompted to change your password. Save your new password.
- From the menu on the left, click on Pay Screening Fees.
- Click on Pay for the UTME Registration button and click on Generate Invoice below.
- Confirm your invoice and click on Pay. Print your invoice.
- You may pay with ATM Card or proceed to Bank with your Invoice to pay.
- After successful payment, click on the Update Personal Data menu on the left, UPDATE ALL FIELDS on your registration form and submit.
- Print your Registration Slip and log out.
NB: Please, ensure error-free and seamless registration. The University is engaging in data verification of its candidates. We will do a data matching with the information provided by JAMB through its database.
READ ALSO: 2019/2020 EBSU Post UTME is out
Candidates are to come to the screening centre with the following:
- O’level certificates (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalents).
- Print-out of the online registration and JAMB original slip.
- Two passport photographs
- Birth certificate/Age declaration
- Local Government Identification letter PLEASE
NOTE: Admission is free. If anyone demands for a bribe, please send a text to 08033410255.
All Parents, guardians and well-wishers and other unauthorized persons are not allowed at the screening centre during the screening exercise.
For other enquiries, please call GSM number 08037248152.
K.H. Kue-Ikoro (Mrs.) Registrar