2019/2020 Session EBSU Post UTME form is now out. This is to inform the public and all Candidates who choose Ebonyi State University Abakaliki during the 2019/2020 JAMB Examination.
All candidates can Purchase and complete their Post UTME forms on the official website of the school.
Registration Guide for 2019/2020 EBSU Post UTME
This post will show you how to purchase and complete your EBSU Post UTME form online and get ready for the Exam.
All Candidates who choose Ebonyi State University Abakaliki–(EBSU) as their first choice of the institution during the JAMB Exam should follow the steps listed here to complete their Post UTME application form.
In case you did not choose Ebonyi State University Abakaliki (EBSU) as your first choice of the institution during the JAMB Exam can still do so before it is too late.
Read Also: 2019/2020 FUOYE Post UTME is out
What you need to Complete EBSU post UTME form online
- Functional phone number and Email address
- A payment of N2, 500 screening fee (by Remita through the school portal).
- Your JAMB Registration Number
- A recent passport size photograph
- Local Government /State of origin as shown on your JAMB registration form
- O’level Result Details
How To Apply For EBSU Post UTME form
These steps below will guide you on how to start and complete your Post UTME form online
- Click here to visit the Ebonyi State University official website.
- Create a portal account on the site with your functional phone number and Email address.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click Login
- Follow the steps given to generate your Screening form payment invoice
- Go to any commercial Banks of your choice to make your payment or use the payment gateway to pay with your debit card. Please remember the RRR number.
- After completing payment in the bank or online, go back to the school portal
- Login to confirm your Payment
- Continue to the application page to complete your form online
- Fill out the form, following the next button to enter your personal data, Upload your passport, O’level results, and JAMB result.
- Confirm all your entries to be sure of their correctness and
- Click Submit.
Note: This is to inform you that the 2019/2020 EBSU Post UTME form is not yet on sale. You will be updated on this site once sales begin.
Thanks for your Audience.
Hope you enjoyed reading this article? We need your feedback to improve our services.